Winter shutdown and blowouts
Are your sprinklers ready for winter?
The best way to be sure that you do not have freeze damage to your sprinkler system and protect your investment, is to schedule a lawn sprinkler winterizing appointment.
Winter shutdown/ “blowout” service includes:
- Turn off your sprinkler system at the point of connection
- Entire system will be blown out with compressed air to remove water from pipes, valves and sprinklers
*All service boxes for auto valves and backflow preventer must be visible
Winter shutdown services are performed between October 1st and mid-November. Contact Morning Rain at (253) 863-4390
Don’t wait until it’s too late!
Other sprinkler system services we provide include:
- Control clock programming and consultation
- Certified back flow testing
- Sprinkler repairs and upgrades
Please note that backflow prevention devices need to be insulated because all of the water cannot be removed from these devices.
All of our repair and service work comes with a one year warranty on new parts installed.