Spring Start-up and Tune-up
Get your sprinklers ready for summer!
The best way to be sure all of your sprinkler components are in tip-top shape is to schedule a spring start-up and tune-up service. This will ensure your sprinkler system will be 100% ready to use when needed. After our service is completed, all you will have to do is turn your controller on to the auto position.
Spring start up service includes:
- Turn on sprinkler system and manually operate each station: Inspect and clean all sprinkler heads to insure they are working properly
- Trim overgrown lawn off sprinkler heads. (overgrown lawn can prevent your sprinklers from popping up or spraying properly)
- Repair or replace any damaged sprinkler heads, nozzles, ect. as needed. Minor repairs or replacements are included!
- Great Value!! Should your system need additional repairs or renovations we only charge labor in 15 minute increments and
“No travel charge!“
- We will consult with you, give recommendations and get approval prior to starting any additional work
Additional Services Available:
- Control clock programming consultation
- This service includes discussing your water needs; check, update or reprogram the control clock, replace backup battery if necessary.
- An evaluation of your sprinkler system with recommendations for improved coverage and water conservation.
- Certified Backflow Testing
- As required by the state of Washington, all backflow preventers must be tested annually.
- Test results are sent to your water company and a copy is sent to you.
- You do not need to be home for the service to be performed.
- Upgrade your system
- For additional water conservation, we offer Rainbird automatic rain sensor shut off, drip irrigation, water efficient stream rotors and micro-sprays.
All of our repair and service work comes with a one year warranty on new parts installed.
- All service boxes for auto valves and backflow preventer must be visible.
- It is not necessary for us to get to the control clock to perform the basic Spring Start-up service, however should you want your control clock checked we must have access to it.
Contact us to schedule your spring “Spring Start Up Service”